A DSA Partner is a professional financial advisor providing various services to their clients. Once registered with a DSA, they can also advise and provide loan services to their clientele. For a client, it provides additional support in terms of various financial services, like Tax Planning, Investment advisory, and others. In terms of overall outreach, a DSA partner can earn a decent sum of money by registering with a DSA and referring credit products to both the retail and business loan requirements of their customers.
For a customer who is already in touch with a financial advisor, registered as a DSA Channel Partner, the partner becomes the first point of contact for the borrowers to understand a loan product as per their needs and then handles the end-to-end process of applying for and getting their loan approved from the bank. A DSA partner generally works in their own capacity and reaches out to various customers who are in need or are looking for viable advice.
The main job of a loan DSA Partner is to create a link between a registered DSA and their existing client base that is looking for a loan. They are also the agents who are there to help these individuals arrange funds from a wide range of lenders and act as a bridge between both parties throughout the process. Also, they bear the additional responsibility of handling the documents, verification, and submission. For a borrower, the DSA partner serves as a single resource for all administrative formalities regarding their loan application.
1. Largest Loan Distributor in India
– Andromeda has its presence in over 100 cities across the country, with our partnership you can team up with over 3000 existing partners and get the required exposure to working in the most dynamic industry. Our partners have the privilege of being a part of a team spread across the length and breadth of this country.
2. More than 15,00,000 satisfied customers
– Andromeda branches are present all over the country, enabling our partners with quick support to provide the best in class services to our customers directly and bring the best product for them. Over the last 30 years, we have catered loans to over 15 Lakh customers in fulfilling their wishes.
3. Highest Quantum of Loans Disbursed
– At Andromeda, we aspire to bring the best to our customers. As a DSA, over the past few years, we have helped our customers in availing loans worth over Rs. 38,000 Cr in a single financial year. With more loan DSA partners coming on board with us, we aspire to reach multiple milestones together.
4. Tie-ups with over 70 financial Institutions
– We believe in Unity is diversity. At Andromeda, over the last 30 years, we have developed a chain of the most reputed lenders in the country as our reliable lending institutions. Currently, we have 70+ lenders to bring the best deals to our customers.
Features & Benefits:
1. Enhance your clientele with our DSA Partner Program
If you are looking to increase your client base by providing loan-related solutions to refer to, this is the right place for you.
2. Connect with PAN India Lenders
Our Partners have direct access to get in touch with the most reputed PAN India lenders, including major Nationalized & Private Banks.
3. Get on-work training from Industry experts
At Andromeda, our Partners can make use of the tips shared by the experienced experts from the lending Industry.
4. No investment required, earn maximum commissions
Right from the start of the Partner registration program and getting your DSA channel Partner code and until the training, we do not charge a single penny.
5. Support and training from India’s largest loan distributor
We believe in ‘Growing by Learning’, our experts have prepared various On-Job training modules to provide inputs throughout the year for our partners to have an edge over others.
BANKS IN OUR NETWORK
1. How do I become a DSA Partner?
Finance professionals who are willing to partner with a registered DSA do not require any specific professional education. All those who are a citizen of India and have a significant amount of clientele like Tax Advisors and Chartered Accountants can apply to be DSA Partner anywhere in the country.
2. Who is a DSA Partner?
A DSA Partner is a financial advisor who has an existing clientele regarding financial services and would also like to provide assistance regarding various credit facilities. An ideal DSA partner can be a certified financial advisor or a chartered accountant handling different clients. Their primary goal is to act as a point of contact between the lender and a borrower, which can be any of their existing clients.
3. How much commission does a DSA Partner earns?
The compensation and commission of a DSA channel Partner vary from one DSA to another, and also on a particular case. As per the current industry average, a partner can earn a minimum of Rs. 10-15,000 on every loan disbursal; however, they are not liable for any fixed salary.
4. What are the four steps in a loan application process?
Majorly a loan application consists of multiple steps; however the same may vary depending on the lender. In general, a simple loan application consists of 4 major steps to be followed; the very first step is the initial pre-qualification process, then comes the loan application which is to be filled & duly submitted. Then the documents are processed and verified by the lender’s team, after which the lender issues a sanction letter or a letter of approval for the same.
5. What is the role of a DSA Partner?
A DSA Partner is responsible for managing a loan for the clients, the entire process of applying and availing of a loan is catered by the partner or its team. As most of the borrowers are not aware of the technical obligations of availing of a loan, a DSA channel partner helps in easing out the process and provides all due assistance.