A Direct Selling Agent (DSA) or a DSA franchisor sells or distributes loan schemes or credit cards in the name of a financial institution (banks or NBFCs). DSA loan partners generate leads for lending institutions, like us. If you work as a DSA loan agent, you will have to think up innovative marketing techniques and polish your negotiation skills to convince people of the benefits of investing in your loan scheme. Read on to know more about the benefits of loan agent, their duties, responsibilities, and so on.
What is it like working with us as a loan agent?
The primary duty of a loan agent is to assist interested individuals in the loan application and sanction processes and help them make informed decisions regarding the loan product they choose. If you are working as a loan agent online, you will be in close contact with business owners and individuals applying for personal loans. You have to act as the mediator between customers and us.
A DSA agent is responsible for informing both parties of the other’s decisions and ensuring that the records and documents are maintained carefully. Any error on the part of a DSA channel partner could ruin the relationship between customers and lending institutions.
Benefits of loan agent working online
- Unlimited income potential: One of the most lucrative benefits of loan agent is that your salary depends on the number of loan products you have sold. There is no limit to the number of products you can sell every month, hence there is eventually no limit to your monthly earnings as a loan DSA agent.
- Quick payouts: We discharge payments regularly, often at the end of every month. You do not have to jump through hoops or wait for long periods to receive your commission.
- No professional qualifications needed: Adding to the benefits of loan agent is that it does not require any specific professional degree or diploma. The on-job training modules, provided by loan facilitators like Andromeda Loans, will be your primary learning material. While experience is not a pre-requisite to get started on the role, your negotiation skills and ability to position products skillfully will improve over time.
- Minimum investment required: You do not have to buy any product, invest a large sum of money, or get any expensive professional degree to begin working with us as a DSA agent. You just have to go through the on-job training modules to learn about the existing and upcoming loan products and polish your communication skills. The position of a DSA agent is open to both salaried and non-salaried individuals.
- Flexible working schedule: One of the lucrative benefits of loan agent is that you can set your own working hours. You can set up meetings with individual clients at their convenience, wherever they want. However, you must be mindful to call your clients only during office hours.
- Be your own boss: As our DSA agent, you set your own working hours. You do not have to report to our physical branch or office every day. Although a DSA channel partner sells or distributes financial products in the name of the brand or organization it has partnered with, they enjoy a degree of independence in executing its functions. It is solely up to the DSA agent to implement marketing strategies and position our products to increase sales.
- Low-risk venture: You do not have to pay a hefty fee or work in hazardous conditions when working as a DSA agent. There are fairly no risks associated with the role of a DSA channel partner. To maintain a clear channel of communication between the customers and us, you must always maintain a calm demeanor and answer customer queries. And, you must never mislead your customers or suggest the wrong products to them.
- Good exit opportunities: One of the biggest benefits of loan agent (DSA) is that it helps you build an excellent pool of significant clientele, many of whom work in finance roles. If you switch careers or stop working as a DSA agent, you can use this network to your advantage and find other opportunities. Also, working as a DSA agent gives you the opportunity to hone your negotiation and communication skills. These are core skills that can be transferred to any industry.
- Opportunity to expand your social network: Small to mid-range business owners and individuals willing to apply for personal loans seek DSA agents to streamline the entire process. You can build a pool of excellent clientele, mostly ambitious officegoers and business owners while working as a DSA agent. You must possess a thorough knowledge of the financial products offered by your facilitators to persuade these clients to invest in your loan schemes.
- Spread awareness about financial products: Lending institutions like us form an alliance with DSA agents to popularize loan schemes and spread awareness on how to set financial goals, save more money, and so on. DSA partners simplify the legal jargon to help customers understand the crux of the loan product, its benefits, and other features.
How to apply to work as a loan agent online?
Now that we have understood the benefits of loan agent online, let us understand how you can apply for one. To do so, visit our website, click on ‘Become our partner’ and fill up the required details. If you have the necessary skills, your profile will be shortlisted. We will assess your skills, and if selected, you will be made to sign a DSA agreement. It is a written contract that exists between two parties, consenting to the terms and conditions. After signing the agreement, you will be formally inducted into our company.
Working as a DSA has a plethora of advantages. Some of the benefits of loan agents include being your own boss, earning unlimited extra income and flexible work timings. Click here if you wish to start your association with us.