A Loan Agent is the first person of contact that helps borrowers in understanding a product that they need and handles the overall process of applying and availing a loan from a bank or a DSA. Whenever an applicant submits an enquiry, a loan agent is the first person that corresponds and guides them through the process, providing overall support. They are also responsible for the collection of all the relevant documents and ensure that the application gets processed smoothly.
The main job of a loan agent is to create a link between a lender and the borrower. They are also responsible to help individuals looking for funds from a wide range of lenders and assist both the parties throughout the process. The responsibility also includes handling of documents, verification and submission. For a borrower, the loan agent is the first point of contact for all administrative formalities regarding their loan application.
1. Highest Quantum of Loans Disbursed
– At Andromeda, we aspire to bring the best to our customers. Over the last few years, we have helped our customers in availing loans worth over Rs. 18,000 Cr in a single financial year. With more agents coming onboard with us, we aspire to reach multiple milestones together.
2. More than 15,00,000 satisfied customers
– Our branches are present all over the country, which enables us to get in touch with our customers directly and provide the best solution for them. Over the last 30 years, we have catered loans to over 15 Lakh customers in fulfilling their wishes.
3. Largest Loan Distributor in India
– With our presence in over 100 cities across the country, we enable you to team up with over 3000 partners and get the required exposure to work in the most dynamic industry. Our agents have a privilege of being a part of a team spread across the length and breadth of the country.
4. Tie-ups with over 70 financial Institutions
– We believe in Unity is diversity. At Andromeda, over the last 30 years we have developed a chain of most reputed lenders in the country as our reliable lending institutions. Currently, we have over 70 lenders to offer the best deals to our customers.
Features & Benefits:
1. Grow your career with our Loan Agent Program
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can learn and earn, this is the right place for you.
2. Connect with PAN India brands
Our agents have a direct connection with most reputed PAN India lenders, including Nationalized & Private banks.
3. Get on-work training from Industry experts
At Andromeda, our agents use the tips & tricks as shared by the most experienced experts from the lending Industry.
4. No investment required, earn maximum commissions
Starting from registering with us and getting your agent code post training, we do not charge a single penny.
5. Support and training from India’s largest loan distributor
We believe in ‘Growing by Learning’, our experts curate various On-the-Job learning modules throughout the year to provide agents with an edge over others.
BANKS IN OUR NETWORK
1. How do I become a Loan Agent?
Individuals who are willing to work as a Loan Agent for a registered DSA do not require any professional education. All those who are a citizen of India and hold a graduate degree can apply to be a long agent anywhere in the country.