A loan agent is an individual, who helps connect borrowers to lenders. Your role is to help businesses and individuals avail of loans from lending institutions, streamline the paperwork process, and negotiate better loan terms for your clients. You also need to advise customers on what kinds of loan products to invest in, how to improve their credit scores, and how to manage their money effectively.
Andromeda Loans are known for its experienced DSA loan agents, who provide high-quality, in-demand financial services for their clients. We provide better opportunities, generous commissions and flexible working conditions.
Benefits of working as an Andromeda Loan Agent
- High earning potential: Since you are paid on a commission basis, there is no limit to the amount of money a DSA can earn in a month. You earn a small percentage of the total loan amount for every product we sell.
- Flexible working conditions: Andromeda DSA agents can set their own working hours and can fulfill their duties from anywhere in the world. There is no compulsion to report to the physical branch of the institution. You are free to hold client meet-ups virtually or in non-traditional workplaces like cafes and restaurants.
- No professional qualifications required: You do not need any specific college degrees in banking or finance to work as an Andromeda loan agent. However, you must possess detailed knowledge about all our products and must have enough marketing acumen to pitch loan products.
- Better networking opportunities: Being a reputed lending institution, Andromeda Loans is often at the helm of industry events, product launches, and workshops. If you work as an Andromeda loan agent, you can make use of these opportunities to keep up with market trends and pitch loan products.
- Good learning and development programs: We are committed to ensuring the holistic development of our employees, by pushing them to do presentations, handle client meetings, and pitch products from the get-go. We stress the importance of strong negotiation skills and good communication skills to get the message across and convince potential customers to buy their loans.
- High-quality products: Andromeda loan agents can offer a wide range of financial products, home loans, personal loans, credit cards, and investment schemes to their clients. We support our products with the latest technology and financial expertise. We are also known for our quick loan disbursals with minimal paperwork, ensuring a smooth experience for our clients.
Eligibility criteria to work as an Andromeda Loan Agent
- Age: If you are above 18 years of age, you can work as a loan agent anywhere in the country.
- Citizenship: If you are an Indian citizen, you are eligible for the position of a loan agent.
- Salaried or non-salaried: The role of an Andromeda loan agent is open to both salaried and non-salaried professionals. If you have adequate income proof, you can work as an Andromeda loan agent.
- No professional degrees: You do not need college-level certifications in accounting, banking, or finance to work as an Andromeda loan agent. You could have prior experience in any field. You only have to go through their training modules and learn about all their products.
- Credit score: Although not a mandatory requirement, you must have good CIBIL scores to work as an Andromeda loan agent. If you do not have a decent record of repaying your debts, customers may not be willing to trust you with their finances.
- Lingual prowess: It is also not a compulsory eligibility criterion but it will be easier for you to establish a sense of ease and familiarity with your clients if you speak their regional tongue. If you know the local language of your operating area, you can always use that to your advantage to attract more clients.
Documents needed to work as an Andromeda Loan Agent
- Identity proof: Aadhar card, Voter ID, PAN card
- Address proof: Passport, driving license, utility bills
- Income proof: Salary slips if you previously worked at an organization, payment invoices if you worked as a freelancer, and business address proof and financial audits if you run a business
- Tax details: Form 16 and other income tax documents
- Bank statements: Your most recent three month’s bank transactions
How to become an Andromeda Loan Agent?
- Go to the official website: You have to head to the official website of Andromeda Loans and look for ‘Become our partner’. We have tie-ups with leading banks and fintechs all across the country that offer a wide range of loan products.
- Fill in the ‘Become our partner’ registration form: Make sure to correctly fill out the DSA Partner registration form. You will be asked to fill in personal, professional, and financial details. Also, keep your KYC identification documents, income proof, and address proof handy.
- Expect a callback: Once we receive your details, you could expect a call from us within the next 48 working hours. We will assess your skillset and see if you fit the role of a loan agent. We will also discuss the duties and responsibilities of a loan agent.
- Undergo verification: We will verify your documents, run background checks, and assess your capabilities to evaluate if you can work as a DSA agent. Check your documents thoroughly before uploading them to make sure that your information is updated.
- Read the terms and conditions: We are paid a commission based on the number of products they sell in a month. Go through the terms and conditions and understand the duties, working hours, and pay structure of an Andromeda loan agent.
- Sign the DSA agreement: If you are satisfied with the terms and conditions, sign the loan agent agreement. It is a written agreement that lists the duties and breaks down the payment structure to keep things transparent and clear between both parties.
- Go through our training modules: Loan agents need to know their lender’s products, benefits, and characteristics to come up with innovative marketing campaigns. Andromeda Loans have on-job training modules, where we explain their products and help new loan agents pitch products in front of clients.
Always choose well-known financial institutions to begin your career as a loan agent for better pay and good networking opportunities. Andromeda Loans is a reputed firm, known for combining our decades-old financial expertise with cutting-edge technology to provide the best loan products for our clients. You will have an easier time selling loan products because the brand has already established trust with its audience. And, you can always come to our experienced agents to help you craft better sales pitches.